PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, April 27, 2012

THEY SHOT ME!


This better work.
I command it to provide relief.   
Needle, needle, in my knee,
Take the ouchie away from me.

Seriously... last time it helped so I'm putting this out into the universe "WORK AGAIN!"

I hope no one's too grossed out.   It's only a teeny needle, although this time I felt it much more than the last time.   The right side of my knee is totally numb, the left still has some feeling.  I got the weirdest look when I asked if he cared if I took pics.  LJ wanted to see it.  :) 

#stalling.

Until next time... 


3 comments:

  1. Aww I hope you get some relief! I am not good with pain =/
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ok with it to a certain point... then it just gets me and not in a good way. I just want this all over with for at least a few years.

      ♥ you! :)

      Delete
  2. LMFAO. Dude. I FELT it. Like I saw the pics and was like, "Ohhh yesh." That shit feels like hot and tingly all at once. It also made my ears feel like ring-y. HAHA. Enough about me.

    YOU are thee cutest poet evar! <3 it.

    ReplyDelete